- PC Micro Dealers does not sell to End Users. We sell to Computer Resellers with valid state and federal reseller and tax certificates.
- PC Micro Dealers has no minimum order requirements.
- All orders are processed and shipped the same day until 5 p.m EST.
- Payment methods include all major Credit Cards and COD - Check.
- Our dealer pricing is stated at manufacturer's suggested Dealer Price - quantity one (1) for a standard reference point.
- In this constantly changing and competitive environment, we will match or beat advertised wholesale unit pricing on our product lines
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Credit Card Policy:
- Prices are quoted at a CASH DISCOUNT pricing option.
We accept all major credit cards. These include Visa, Master Card, Amex, and Discover.
- We proudly ship UPS and FedEx in the continental United States and Internationally.
- We charge actual shipping rates only.
- We will drop ship and blind drop ship for your customers for a mere $1.75 drop ship fee, and we don't bother your customer!
- We ship until 5pm EST Monday through Friday, and ship FedEx for Saturday Delivery.
- Please use the following guidelines if you find it necessary to return any goods purchased from us:
Call your sales rep or email Ada Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, YOU MUST GIVE THE ORIGINAL INVOICE NUMBER.
We accept only unused complete products with all documentation, components, and original packaging.
We cannot accept incomplete packages or products with price stickers, missing shrink-wrap, or damaged products.
On all products that require Product Activation Codes, we will not accept any returns if the product's original packaging or seal has been broken or removed.
There is a sixty (60) day limit on all returns; after 60 days, the product must be exchanged through the manufacturer.
Defective products may be returned only for exchange, and must be replaced with identical items. Returns for credit require an offsetting order
of equal value and may involve a restocking fee. Contact your sales rep for details. Special ordered products cannot be returned. No Cash Refunds.
Package the products adequately to prevent damage in shipping. Include a packing list with the RMA number and products listed on it.
Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and ship it to:
PC Micro Dealers Co-Op, Inc.
ATTN: Returns Dept
3042 Remington Avenue
Baltimore MD, 21211
PC Micro E-mail Newsletter
Fill out the form below to receive up to date pricing on top software titles in stock!